Oral interpretation and language teaching's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 05, 2006

creative writing: February 2006

creative writing: February 2006The Cave of Time
You died, and it started to rain! But it was like a miracle; everything
became just like before, everything it was fine. As your soul flew up and
flew out of the cave, you revived in the rain again.

“Where am I? Is here...Oh, I think I am in the real world now.” said
you. you talked to yourself “I’d better go back home now; my feeling
guts tells me there is something mysterious happening !” Suddenly, a
name, Dr. Floyd’s name appeared in your brain mind. “Dr. Floyd, who is
Dr. Floyd?”
“He must be an a very important person. But how can I know him more?”
“Maybe I should surf the Internet.”
(After surfing the Internet and knowing who he is.)
“Now I understand! Dr. Floyd is actually an inventor in a secret
factory. I bit bet he must be planning an evil product. But he will never
succeed because I, who am going to be a detective, will stop him from
controlling the whole world. Dr. Floyd, it is going to be a war between
us!”
1. Try to learn how to be a good detective right now
. □
2. You are so tired that you want to take a bath now.

No comments:

Post a Comment