Oral interpretation and language teaching's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 05, 2006

creative writing: The cave of time

creative writing: The cave of time
The Cave of Time
“Hum... The brownies taste really good. I love
them!” said you, “Is there any alcohol inside?”
“Yes, that can make the cookies sweeter.” answered
Dr. Steve.
“But, why do I... feel like...to sleep (sleeping) ...
now?”
After a few hours, you woke up in an unknown place,
bound by the ropes. “Where am I?” said you
interrogatively. “I need to help myself get out of here!”
Unluckily (Without luck), the ropes were so tight that
you can’t loose (loosen) the knot easily. “I think it is a
factory.” “Factory? Is it possible that I was caught by Dr.
Floyd?”
“Yes, you are right. It is me( I )who bound you.” said
Floyd trickily, “Because we want to test our new
invention---X-knot.” You immediately answered, “What?
You requested me to your show, but actually you just
want to test what you are proud of? You are crazy!”
1. Try to escape.

2. It’s doesn’t matter. A nice invention
! □

No comments:

Post a Comment