Oral interpretation and language teaching's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 05, 2006

creative writing: February 2006

creative writing: February 2006The Cave of Time
On your way to the cave, the stranger you met before once again
talked to you. “Never go to the cave again because it will crash!” said he.
You responded, “I can’t trust you. Leave me along!” Then you quickly
ran into the cave.
After a while, you found Dr. Floyd. “Hey, guy! You are wanted, aren’t
you?”
“Wanted? That’s ridiculous. It is you who has been wanted. You request
invite me to your show, locked me up, and now you say I’m wanted. You
are crazy!”
“Crazy...Haha...ha... Yes, I am. Because the cave is going to crash and
no one will find you! B, BONG!”
The people in the cave all died, but there are always miracles in the
stories! Here you can have your own imagination for the end of The Cave
of Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment