Oral interpretation and language teaching's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

“My God, it’s full of stars!”

Plains Milky Way from Randy Halverson on Vimeo.



Dynamic Perception Stage Zero Dolly dynamicperception.com

During the month of May, I shot Milky Way timelapse in central South Dakota, when I had the time, and the weather cooperated. The biggest challhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifenge was cloudy nights and the wind. There were very few nights, when I could shoot, that were perfectly clear, and often the wind was blowing 25mph +. That made it hard to get the shots I wanted. I kept most of the shots low to the ground, so the wind wouldn't catch the setup and cause camera shake, or blow it over. I used a Stage Zero Dolly on the dolly shots and a "Milapse" mount on the panning ones.

Canon 60D and T2i
Tokina 11-16
Sigma 20mm F1.8
Tamron 17-50

No comments:

Post a Comment