Oral interpretation and language teaching's Fan Box

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nor'easter Time-Lapse: Medford, MA by Jim Meegan

1.12.11 Nor'easter Time-Lapse: Medford, MA from Jim Meegan on Vimeo.




This time-lapse was shot in Medford, MA (just outside of Boston) during the Nor'easter on 1.12.11

I started it at midnight and left it running until 7pm.

The camera was set to take a shot every 2.5 minutes over the course of those 19 hours. I used AV mode on my Canon 7D.

The image sequence was conformed to 12fps and placed on a 24fps timeline with frame-blending enabled.

Overall very satisfied. Wish I caught the mess on the window sooner though. We got around 16" here, but only about 13" made it on to the porch I was shooting from because of an overhang. Obviously not as dramatic as the guy from Jersey who captured three feet, but that was just out of my control.

Music: Kevin MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment